Fabulous Auction Items
We are lucky to have some wonderful auction items including:
- A $25 Grocery Outlet gift certificate mailed to winner weekly (over $1,200 value!)
- 1/2 day tree work by Tim the Tree Man
- 13 tons of crushed aggregate road base donated by North Star Trucking
- One private tasting for 8 at Lucchessi Vineyards
- 3 month guest membership to South Yuba Club
- Various household items, gift certificates, food and wine items, baskets, and local artwork!
|Street of Dreams|
Celebrate with us on
Friday, October 10, 2014 at 6:00 pm
at the Miners Foundry in Nevada City
Chef Antonio Ayestaran to provide plentiful culinary delights while you enjoy an exciting silent and live auction
$300 Reserved table of 8 including tickets--very limited
Tickets will be available at The Habitat Office, ReStore, Harmony Books, Briar Patch Co-op, The Book Seller, and Safeway on Sutton Way
All funds raised will go directly towards building Home #8 of the Heritage Oaks 16-home "Green" neighborhood on Joyce Drive. We are working hard to increase the number of homes we build in order to serve more hard-working families and uplift our community at the same time.
In 2013, over 290 guests enjoyed an evening of food and socializing, and raised enough money to purchase construction materials for half of a home! This year we plan to increase attendance and funds raised so we can further our mission of providing an affordable homeownership opportunity to low income families in Nevada County.
Thank you for helping us make dreams come true!