Fabulous Auction Items
We are lucky to have some wonderful auction items including:
- A $25 Grocery Outlet gift certificate mailed to winner weekly (over $1,200 value!)
- 1/2 day tree work by Tim the Tree Man
- 13 tons of crushed aggregate road base donated by North Star Trucking
- One private tasting for 8 at Lucchessi Vineyards
- 3 month guest membership to South Yuba Club
- Various household items, gift certificates, food and wine items, baskets, and local artwork!
|Street of Dreams|
Join us for Street of Dreams 2015!
Friday, September 25th, 2015 at 6:00 pm
at the Foothills Event Center in Grass Valley
Emily's Catering to provide plentiful culinary delights while you enjoy an exciting silent and live auction.
Tickets: $35 until September 11 ($40 beginning September 12)
$300 Reserved table of 8 including tickets--very limited
Tickets will be available at The Habitat Office, ReStore, Harmony Books, The Book Seller, and Safeway on Sutton Way
Interested in Sponsorship? Learn more here!
Want to donate an item to the auction? It's easy!
All funds raised will go directly towards building the Townsend Family home in our current project, the Heritage Oaks neighborhood on Joyce Drive. We are working hard to increase the number of homes we build in order to serve more hard-working families and uplift our community.
In 2014, over 290 guests enjoyed an evening of fun, food, and socializing, and raised enough money to purchase construction materials for half of a home! This year we plan to increase attendance and funds raised so we can further our mission of providing an affordable homeownership opportunity to low income families in Nevada County.
Thank you for helping us make dreams come true!